Cytaglobal, is a semi-autonomous Strategic Business Unit under Cyta's National & International Wholesale Market Division. Cytaglobal manages Cyta's International Wholesale Market activities and specialises in providing global electronic communication products and services. Cytaglobal represents one of four powerful sub-brands closely related to the corporate name and the identity of the mother brand Cyta.
Click below for information about other Cyta subrands and services:
Click below for other useful information about Cyta
Cyta subsidiary companies:
Cytaglobal is the co-owner of an extensive fibre optic cable network spanning the Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, North Sea, Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea that delivers unrivalled performance and the flexibility of synchronous digital transmission.
You can access the web sites of some of these systems by clicking below:
As an initial party of INTELSAT, EUTELSAT and NEW SKIES SATELLITES, with access to many satellite systems, Cytaglobal makes available an equally impressive satellite telecommunications network boasting enhanced, high quality international connectivity.
You can find out more by clicking below:
Cyta/Cytaglobal is a member of the following Organisations:
- EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management)
- ITU (International Telecommunication Union)
- IP/MPLS Forum
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
- ETIS (some sections require password)
- EADP (European Association of Directory & Database Publishers)
- Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation
- CEPT (European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations)
- ETNO (European Telecommunications Network Operator’s Association)
- World Teleport Association
- GSM Association
- European Network Planning Meeting
- International Inbound Services Forum